By Nicholas Conley | December 2, 2019 | 2 Minute Read
Despite living in an increasingly interconnected world, charitable giving can seem more complex and daunting than ever before. Finding and vetting the right organizations, typing your financial information into multiple websites, and keeping track of receipts for tax season can be very overwhelming.
That’s why Eastern Bank, known for its history of giving back to the community, has launched Eastern Give For Good with Pinkaloo Technologies to reshape the nature of charitable donations for the 21st century.
Easy to use and easy to maintain—Give For Good is the charitable giving tool you didn’t know you were looking for. Here’s how it works.
Technology That’s Ahead of the Curve
Eastern Bank and Pinkaloo connected through their participation in the MassChallenge FinTech program and launched the Give For Good pilot program in less than six months. Give For Good’s technology aims to take the stress away from donating to charity. By simply signing in to your Eastern Mobile and Online Bank account and clicking on the Give For Good banner, you’ll have access to everything you need to find charities or give to causes that you’re passionate about, whether it’s supporting a national organization, a local nonprofit, or contributing towards a friend’s charity walk or fundraiser. Over 1.5 million 501(c)(3) organizations are eligible and available on the platform, all of which are only one click away.
Whether you’re looking to make a one-off gift or an automated monthly donation, Give For Good makes the process easy and hassle-free:
- You have the power to donate as much money as you’d like without having to find and sign up on multiple websites.
- It’s free to use and always will be, with no fees and no complications.
- You no longer have to keep tabs on your giving history: Eastern Give For Good will automatically track your charitable spending for you and provide all of the information you need to stay organized.
- As a bonus, it also maintains your giving history and (instant) tax receipts in one place for you to access at any time.
- Is your sister running a marathon next month or your alma mater raising funds for GivingTuesday? You can also donate on-the-go to family and friends.
Using Give For Good to Help Others
As an extension of Eastern Bank’s “Join Us for Good” movement, Eastern hopes is to transform the giving experience for their customers and communities.
Visit the official Eastern Give For Good website to learn more and start giving to your favorite charities and causes today.